Maximum Bridge Clearance: 17'3"
Model: Caterpillar 3208 TA
Fuel type: Diesel
Horsepower: 750 total
Fuel tank capacity: 560 gallons
Fresh Water: 210 gallons
Holding: 165 gallons
- Galley - U-shaped down galley, Euro Kera 3-burner stove top and oven, Hot Point refrigerator/freezer, dual stainless steel sink, Magic Chef microwave, raised dinette to starboard with brand new upholstery, dinette converts into additional berth.
- Salon - Spacious with freshly polished teak interior, L-shaped settee to starboard, Vizio flat screen TV, Sony CD player, Pioneer 6.5" speakers, electric fireplace/heater, Standard VHF, shelf with large mirror to starboard, large ports for ample natural light, overhead lighting, Marine Air Systems control, air conditioning, Splendide washer and dryer.
- Master stateroom - Queen island berth, storage to port, hanging locker, vanity, seating and storage to starboard, large mirror, ensuite head with Vacuflush toilet, sink, separate shower and vanity, Toshiba TV with VHS and DVD, Insignia TV, Pioneer 6.5" speakers, access door to cockpit, opening hatch, fresh air through port openings, port coverings
- VIP Stateroom (Forward) - Queen island berth, storage to port and starboard, ensuite head with Vacuflush toilet, sink and separate shower
- Aft Deck - Wet bar to starboard with stainless steel sink and U-Line refrigerator, storage cabinets, Isinglass enclosure, (2) Settees and dinette (new), dual walk around to bow deck with teak doors, entrance to salon, ladder to flybridge.
- Flybridge - Dual helm seats, curved settee to starboard, stainless steel, canvas bimini top with Isinglass enclosure.
- Cockpit - Stainless steel sink to port with tackle storage below, fish box, (6) Rocket launchers, (7) Gunnel rod holders, cockpit bolsters, teak cap rails, courtesy lights, transom door, companionway to aft cabin, salt water wash down, fiberglass swim step.
- Deck Equipment - Brower davit, stainless steel skiff cradle, canvas for skiff, (6) Stainless steel fender holders, bow pulpit, Muir windlass, canvas covers for windows, 12 V cockpit flood lights.
- Northstar 800x
- Furuno FCV-582 fish finder
- Robertson AP 200 DL autopilot
- Autohelm Depth (digital)
- Autohelm Speed (digital)
- Flo Scan tachometers
- iCom VHF
- Ritchie compass
- Uniden loud hailer
- Newmar intercom system
- (2) 6" Alpine 2-way speakers
- (2) 6.5" Boss Marine speakers
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3208 TA, turbo-charged, 375 horsepower diesel engines (Under 1,200 hours)
- Onan 12.5 kW generator (1,621 hours)
- New filters
- New hoses
- Naiad stabilizers
- 600+ gallons of fuel
- Raritan Marine 20 gallon hot water heater
- Racor 1000 MH fuel separator with fuel pressure gauges (mains)
- Racor 500 MA fuel separator with fuel pressure gauges
- Charles 60 amp battery charger
- Guest galvanic isolator #2450
- Freedom Marine 30 Xantrex inverter
- New batteries
- Battery isolator 3-bank with two alternator inputs
- Glendenning engine synchronizer
- 1/2 Horsepower salt water wash down pump
- Manual emergency bilge pumps
- New plumbing for Vacuflush head system